Tired Brain, Distractions, and Dehydration

"Man, I'm tired!". That was probably what my brain try to tell me this afternoon. But it was stil 3 pm and I have a list of to-do's waiting on my TiddlyWiki. So I took a little break and fired up the browser to visit my favourite blogs. I even watched an episode of my favourite anime at the break hour, though I know it's a bad idea. All what I get was an even more tired brain plus a pair of heavy eyes.

Then I started to think about what was wrong with my brain. After a short walk I realized several things that might cause exhausting to my brain:
1. Bad diet. I woke late this morning and missed the breakfast. Even worse, I had instant noodles for lunch.
2. Dehydration. Long running, extense task swollen me away made me forget to drink water that was even at my desk already.
3. Distractions. Several chores distracted me, some even drove me away far enough, left me wondering "What was that?!".

So tomorrow I'll try to revive my pomodoro timers to help me keep focused, though it costs 5 mins on every pmds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment